Welcome to Parkwood Elementary School
Parkwood will have a Giving Tree in the main office. Our goal is to help provide Christmas dinner to several families. Stop by the office and select an ornament if you can help!
In an effort to improve system practices, Parkwood Elementary School is conducting a Parent Survey. We value your opinion and ask that you take the time to complete this survey. In order to complete the survey, please go to: http://www.advanc-ed.org/survey/public/9522506
Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous. Your honest opinion is appreciated. Thank you for time and attention to this matter.
Please participate in the 2014 Speak Up Survey.
2014-2015 School Year Information
Arrival Time 7:25am
- Car Rider Line 7:25 to 7:40am
- Students remain in vehicle with parent until directed by supervising staff.
- Do not move vehicle until directed by staff.
Tardy Bell 7:45am
Dismissal Car Line 2:25 to 2:40pm
- Please display car rider permit as you enter the line.
- Ensure that your student(s) know their permit number.
- If you do not have a permit, you will be asked to pull forward and show identification.
- Loaded vehicles will be dismissed in an orderly fashion. Please do not drive around other vehicles.
Dismissal Bus Riders 2:35pm
$5.00 Instructional Supplies
$1.00 Art Supplies
Please make checks payable to PWE
PWE Cafe Prices:
$1.25 Student Breakfast
$2.00 Student Lunch
Please make checks payable to OCS Child Nutrition Dept.
Join the PWE PTO. Membership forms will be going home soon. No dues are required for membership just donations. Show your support for the PWE Pandas!